Friday, June 19, 2009

Make-out Mix-ups



Just a funny little dream. Beckah and I were on some kind of double-date, never mind the details, because I can’t remember them. Well, at the end of the date, the activity planned was “making out.” You know how you plan…meal, trip to the sand dunes, movie? Well, our date plan was meal, something, make out. Except when it got to that point, we somehow accidentally…switched partners, and I found myself snogging with Evan Kasprzak of this season of “So You Think You Can Dance.” It was pleasant for a few minutes and then I pulled away and said “Wait, hold on. I don’t think I’m supposed to be making out with you. You’re too short.” I turned to Beckah and her date, Jordan, but when I made the comment about Evan being too short, Jordan just looked at me like “So am I. Way to be sensitive about height.” Then I woke up.


No comments: