Thursday, June 4, 2009

This could be a film as famous as Casablanca


Ok... My dreams:

1. I dreamed that I was hiking up this snowy mountain. Suddenly I heard this terrible roar. I looked and above this snowy mound I saw a huge killer whale! It was beached on the top of the mountain. It opened it's mouth and lifted it's tail at me. I was so frightened but also really thrilled. SO I ran and called for help and called for anyone with a camera. And who came to my rescue? David Walker. He holds me and comforts me. We almost have a "moment" and then he looks and me and say, "So how does it feel to be attracted to a gay man?" And I reply with, "Like every other man I can't have."

2. I don't remember much of this. I do know that I was on a really tall tower and I had to jump off and an eagle would catch me. Then somehow I dreamed about pregnant dragons. To show that they were pregnant I showed the doctor used tampons which he opened up and and inside were another, smaller used tampon which clearly indicates pregnancy. 

I don't have a lot of time to sleep, let alone dream, but when I do... As Julia says, "I'd like to take a trip in your imagination some time."

1 comment:

Liz said...

Your brain, girl. There ain't no meaning in this one except for the fact that your brain is awesome. I LOVE the part about being attracted to Davis. =) I also love how the really weird thing in the second dream was the dragon pregnancy test...not the fact that there were dragons.