Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Guess what I dreamed about...

That's right! House. Again. I haven't even watched in forever. Anyway.

I dreamed that I was part of House's team, and that he had left me some notes but I had to take a shower before I went into work. Which shower was apparently on the top bunk of a set of bunk beds. So I took my shower, and then I looked at one of the notes before stuffing it in my pocket, and it had a column of numbers on one side (four numbers, around 450, except that the last number was like 600-and something) and then another column of numbers next to it, about half each number. Except that next to the last number was the word Double, in bold letters. I knew that it had something to do with heart rate and that the last number was mine. There was also what seemed to be a rectangle in the top right corner of the paper, but then I remembered that it was really a kid's drawing of a house, with a little sun and a little fence. (It wasn't until later, when I was telling this dream to Melissa, that she pointed out that there was a picture of a house on the note from House. Ha!)

So then it switched to where I was wearing a school uniform (white shirt and navy trousers) and I had a backpack on, and I was running through a group of buildings. I ran up to this one building, where Bruce Willis (who had bright orange hair) was standing guard, but I said something to him and pulled open the glass doors and ran inside. The building was open and all white and silver, and there was a large sweeping staircase at the far wall and bulletin boards along the walls. There were a few people walking around, and some sort of really nerdy Shia LaBeouf was standing there watching me. He was wearing a white shirt and plaid shorts, and had these thick black glasses on. But I ran past him and there was this other nerdy guy reading one of the bulletin boards (glasses and orange plaid shirt) who looked like a combination of someone famous and the twelve-year-old kid from the weird British show I had watched the night before. He was rather tall, but as I ran past him I jumped up and kissed him and then kept running. He yelled after me, "Hey, was I supposed to kiss you back?" but I just yelled "Don't worry about it!" over my shoulder and ran up the stairs. When I reached the top I went into a two room office (one of the rooms was in front, the other in back) and I went to the back room where Kutner, Taub, and Thirteen were sitting. I sat down with them and I was breathing heavily because I had been running, but I knew that we had to talk about the heart rate thing. So then the nerdy guy that I had kissed came in and sat behind the desk, and told us that he had something that could slow our heart rates down. He took out some white powder and poured it onto the desk and I knew that it was some sort of drug and I was astonished that he would have something like that. He divided it up and sprinkled it onto apple slices and gave them to us all, but I didn't take one. I told him that he was crazy and that he shouldn't be doing this, and that House was sure to find out, but Taub, Kutner, and Thirteen all took a slice and started eating it. I told them that they should stop, and then House came into the front office and started going through drawers and stuff, and the others saw him and just kept eating their apple slices. I knew that they trusted me not to rat them out, because we all knew that House was going to come talk to me individually. I didn't know what I was going to do, and for some reason I kept thinking of nerdy Shia LaBeouf and how I had just run past him, and how he probably would have been a better friend.

Then I woke up.

1 comment:

Liz said...

ooh crack apples. That's my favorite.