Thursday, November 13, 2008

Sweat pants vs Superman

I dreamed a dream where people would give up their sight for a 6th sense, well technically its still a 5th cuz you gave one up but whos counting. Anyways, you would sit down and these two knives or things that looked like the meat thermometers would swoosh up and stab you in the eyes. The wierd part is your eyes would still be totally intact, just void of color. Oh, and it made you evil. THATS RIGHT... evil. Then the evil ones would try and convince others to do the same. It was like some wierd cult or something. Anyways then my dream derailed and I was sitting in this posh black leather couch as it toured some museum-like retail store that rivaled the style of Telepopmusik's music video "Another Day" (which I adore btw), but anyways the couches stopped and I tried to find the right size of hot black underwear and of course all they had was XL. Sad. Right, so apparantly I could emit an electrical surge to obliterate any information on this now evil retail stores computers. So I do and of course they were none less than IRATE about this. So I'm on the run now as these agents are running after me and oh, I can also now run through walls. I still am in danger though as these agents have underground tunnels that are connecting every building in the near vacinity so I go up the stairs and double as a casual jogger. That's right friends, they never saw it coming and ran right past me. Who knew the super-powers were no match for sheer wit. Sadly, I woke up in mormon underwear and I couldnt emit any sort of electrical surge.

No comments: