Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Pop!

I can only remember part of this dream.

I'm arguing with Annie about wether it's "black" or "African American." We're in my house in the breakfast room/kitchen. A light is behind her and the bulb blows out. When it does, half her head disappears!!! Then she excuses herself, moves out of view and I hear the sound of a bubble popping. She comes back with her head fully inflated. I didn't see it, but I understood that half her brain and skull was gone but she could blow with her mouth closed and nose plugged (like you do when you want to pop yiour ears) and the other half of her head would just inflate so it looked normal!!!

2 comments:

Liz said...

HA ha! That's brilliant! What a cartoon-y friend we have in Annie. =) There is no psychological explanation for this dream except to say that Allison, your brain is awesome.

Annie McNeil said...

AAA! Whoa, that is a TRIPPY dream, Allisoni! Yikes. I'm honored to have been featured in it.