Saturday, November 22, 2008

I just can't seem to get enough of House in real life....


In this dream, I had a huge crush on Kutner, and I kept trying to get him to notice me or something. We were on this train that serviced some sort of animal park or something, and we were in the "dining car," which was really just a big cafeteria. Kutner was sitting in a corner, and I was too shy to talk to him, so I went to the counter to get something to eat. They had a bunch of cakes and pastries in the counter, and I really wanted a piece of chocolate cake with mint frosting. There was one piece left of that cake, and for some reason I knew that I couldn't have it because they always needed to leave one piece in the counter, for display or for some other irrational reason. So I asked the lady if they had any more of the chocolate mint cake cooking or in the back, and somehow I ended up with a huge piece on a plate, surrounded by lots of pieces of banana bread. Somehow she implied that I could share with someone, specifically Kutner. So I put my stuff down and went over to talk with him, and I asked him if he wanted to come sit with me. He said that he couldn't, because he needed to do something with "them" (I assume he meant Taub and Thirteen) and even when I insisted and asked if he was sure, he declined. So instead I went into the bathroom, which for some reason was really dark, and there was an electronic map of the train and the park on the wall, and the little train was flashing where we were. That's all I remember from that part.

There was also something about me and the Lindsey's and some guys in suits going to the temple, and I was skateboarding, and then my board split and became two little skateboards, and I tried skating with those, but it was really hard. I don't recommend trying it.

2 comments:

Liz said...

Sometimes I have this "Aw he's so cute and juvenile" kind of crush on Kutner.

I like to part about the two skateboards. That does sound hard.

Annie McNeil said...

Hee. I agree with Liz's take on Kutner.

I really want some of that mint-chocolate cake.